Stuff I like.

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Metablogging

I got a fancy new bluetooth keyboard that works wonderfully with my iPad. Somehow, new gear gives me the crazy urge to blog. Last time I got a new keyboard I felt the same inclination. Last time, I bet I blogged about wanting to blog more. Since I've meta-blogged far to often, I thought it would be interesting instead to blog about other peoples' metablogging tendancies. A few Google searches: * "I should blog more" - * "Just started blogging" - * +blogging +restarted - * +blog "more often" - Well, so, I was going to list the number of hits after each of those searchs (because everyone knows that "Google hits" is a relevant metric) but apparently the iPad version of Google doesn't include number of hits in the result page. Go figure. So, instead, I'll just say... "Hey! I blogged. Don't expect any more miracles this year."

No comments:

Followers